Tuesday 15 March 2016

Favourite Mani/Pedi Combos (Tropical Inspiration)

Sorry for the long absence....things have been so busy around here with work and going away on vacation. I just couldn't get right back into the swing of things. I'm slowly, but surely getting there! How are you?

It's been kinda cold and rainy where I am. This type of weather calls for a desperate need for warmer weather! I can't wait for spring! An easy way for me to instantly uplift my mood is by a mani and/or pedi. It's such a great way to continue regular bodily maintenance and add a splash of colour to the dull winter weather around us. Once the cold weather creeps up, we often forget about taking care of ourselves - particularly regular hand and feet maintenance. Just because it isn't summer doesn't mean we can't maintain good hygiene on our hands and feet.

This thought sparked me to share my favourite mani and pedi colour combos - but with a twist! Tropical inspiration! I love the tropics with all its colours, fauna, flora, animals and warm weather - and since I recently came back from the Caribbean, I couldn't think of a better time to share! I thought this would be a fun way to put colour combos together. The tropics always makes me think of bright pinks, purples, greens and neons. Here are my favourite mani/pedi colour combinations with a tropical twist!


From top to bottom; left to right: First Timer and Madison Ave-Hue; DJ Play that Song and Cute as a Button; Off The Shoulder and Mint Candy Apple. My all-time favourite combo is #2!


When you're using the tropics as inspiration, I don't think you can really go wrong with any colour combination. I love to stick to my pinks, purples and greenish/blue tones when going for nail colour. The only rule when choosing your colours is ensuring that you are having fun when doing so!

What is your favourite mani/pedi colour combo?

~Usha


No comments:

Post a Comment