Thursday 14 January 2016

5 Reasons Why Using A Face Towel is Awesome

Using a face towel during your morning and night facial routine is a must for me. There are so many reasons why I could not go back to using my bath towel as a face towel. There are also many reasons why I wouldn't rely on a wet cleansing cloth as well. I was hesitant to spend money on a buying a bunch of face towels as I originally thought it was a waste of money. This decision, however, has made a major positive change to how my skin feels and looks. Here are five reasons why using a face towel is awesome!


1. You don't want to track dirt or other bacteria from a used towel to your clean face. Trapped dirt and bacteria is what causes breakouts and disrupts your skin. Using a clean face cloth every time you pat dry your face will ensure you are preventing this as much as possible.
2. Helps to prevent breakouts. The more times you use a clean face towel to pat dry your face, the less breakouts you will see and everyone likes that!
3. They are reusable! I use one side during my morning routine and the other side during my night routine. I go through one face towel a day. You don't have to discard the whole towel after one use, which is awesome.
4. They are easily washable. It's a bad idea to reuse a side more than once. So wash those towels! Pile all the similar colours together, add some laundry detergent and let the machine do all the cleaning for you.
5. It is such an economical method to your facial routine. Get a whole bunch that would last you at least the whole week. At the end of the week, you can wash everything. Places like Costco sell a bunch in a pack, which will definitely last you more than a week. It's definitely worth the purchase, since you won't have to be repurchasing this item anytime soon.

Are face towels a part of your beauty routine? If so, what do you use them for?

~Usha

No comments:

Post a Comment