Thursday 1 October 2015

What I am Looking Forward To in the Fall....

I'm sad that summer is over but super excited that Fall is here! I think that it's one of my most favourite seasons of the year. There's something enticing about the cool crisp weather outside while wearing warm snug sweaters, sipping a hot pumpkin spice latte while cooking up a warm stew inside a nice warm and cozy house... That's Fall for me. All about the cozy and comfort factor.


With the start of every season, I always have a bucket list of things I want to do... in my head. Then, the season comes to an end and I feel that I haven't done as much as I anticipated. So this year, I decided to put my Erin Condren planner to good use and created a special page that has a bucket list for Fall as well as a shopping wish list.

I've included some pretty random things in my bucket list, but most of it revolves around Thanksgiving and Halloween activities. I think these are probably on the top of list for favourite holidays after Christmas and New Years Eve. There's so much to do and get excited about! I'm very excited about Halloween this year, first and foremost because it's on a Saturday, and secondly because I live in a subdivision where almost every household has kids. Needless to say, I will have to stock up on lots of candy this year as the kids will be out in full force! I'm mostly looking forward to doing some Halloween related activities throughout the day - maybe watch a Halloween movie or two - and having a nice Halloween dinner before the trick-or-treaters come around.


I thought I would create a Fall shopping wish list as there a few things I want for this season. I actually just bought a slow cooker and I'm really excited to start using it! The thought of having dinner slow cook throughout the day and having it ready as soon as I get home from work is simply amazing. I can't wait to try new recipes, especially soups, stews and chili for the crisp weather outside. Of course, getting some new clothes is exciting too!

What's on your Fall bucket list and shopping wish list?

~Usha

No comments:

Post a Comment