Thursday 6 August 2015

I'm Back - Announcement!

I'ts been some time since I last wrote a blog post. Don't worry, I have a good reason! At the time I felt I had a lot of projects on my plate and I was simply spreading myself a little too thin... it just ended up being unproductive. I decided I needed to take at least one month off to focus on one thing at a time. After the month, I could start blogging again. Well... it took two months... but that's okay! I had the time to concentrate on my project and really focus on what needed to be done.

So you may ask... "So, what`s this project your talking about?" Well since the beginning of the year, I've been experimenting with creating candy bouquets. The idea became somewhat popular between my coworkers, friends and family that I decided to go a little further with the idea and created a website devoted to my new found passion! I didn't really have a place where interested members could go and look at what I have to offer... But now I do! It's called Random Little Bouquets!

Of course, along with a website, there are other pieces to put together as well, such as social media, business cards and supplies, which are just only a few of the things to name. Along with my website, I also decided to try my luck at selling on Etsy. Let's see how that goes!


Website: http://randomlittlebouquets.wix.com/bouquets
Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/randomlittlebou/
Instagramhttps://instagram.com/randomlittlebouquets/
Etsyhttps://www.etsy.com/shop/randomlittlebouquets

I'm very excited for this new chapter in my life! If you want to know my inspiration behind the idea, visit my website for the full story. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I'm very grateful for all the support I've had during this process and I'm very excited to see where this will take me next! These last two months have given me a lot of insight into many different things. One thing I can share is that I missed blogging A LOT! I was craving to get back behind the keyboard with new ideas to share with all of you. And boy, do I got lots to share! I'm glad I had this time to realize that blogging means a lot to me and that it adds to who I am as a person.

I'm glad to be back and I'm extremely excited to share Random Little Bouquets with you!

~Usha

No comments:

Post a Comment