Thursday 21 May 2015

My Favourite Snacks for Work


I'm one of those people that has to snack consistently all day long... Snacking can be very unhealthy if you stick to the wrong kinds of foods, so I try my very best to snack with healthy options. I also try to have a variety of options available in my pantry. If I'm feeling for something sweet, crunchy, salty or fresh, it's important that I have something readily available... otherwise I'm more than likely to drop a few bucks here or there on something at the store. Needless to say, snacks have a very important part in my weekly grocery list and in my daily work routine!


Some of my favourite snacks for work are:
  • Fruits of any sort! I like to take bananas, strawberries, blackberries, pears, apples and peaches. Right now I've been enjoying a lot of watermelon since it is in season. I try to take at least two different kinds of fruit per day. 
  • Nuts - My recent craze has been these sweet chili pistachios. I've been really loving this flavour! From time to time, I also like to take almonds or cashews.
  • Cheese and crackers - My staple in my snack cupboard. I stick to medium cheddar cheese as it's my favourite! I like to pair it with either Ritz crackers or veggie crackers.
  • Green Juice! - Of course!
  • Chocolate - I have a love affair with chocolate... no seriously I do! I try to  take little mini round chocolates to limit myself from gorging on them. Usually I will take the Cadbury mini eggs (about 4-5) or one Lindt chocolate. In the picture above I'm snacking on Brookside Crunchy Raspberry fruit snacks, which are super good and somewhat healthy! Somewhat healthy because it has fruit in it, super good because it's covered in chocolate! Above all, they make a really yummy treat!
There you have it! My favourite snacks for work. What kind of snacks do you take to work?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment