Thursday 7 May 2015

My Everyday Skincare Tips


1. Drink lots of water! Add lemon for a different taste and other added vitamins.
2. Wash your face twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening
3. Remove all of your makeup. Invest in some really good makeup remover wipes! The Costco brand, Kirkland, are my favourite!
4. Use a fresh face cloth every time you wash your face. Don't reuse any towels as dirt can be trapped and transferred back to your clean skin.
5. Take cod liver oil. It does magic for your skin!
6. Eat your fruits and veggies! The easiest way for me to do this is by drinking my green juice. If I don't drink it, my skin does not have a glow.
7. Change/wash your pillow case atleast once a week. At night all of the dirt and sweat gets transferred to your pillow case. It's important to clean it once a week.
8. Use an eye cream no matter how young you are.
9. Use a face mask once a week to give your skin a deep cleanse.
10. Invest in the clarisonic! I would not go back to the days where I didn't have one.

What are you skincare tips?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment