Tuesday 9 December 2014

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul!

Hi All! I thought I would share my Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul! All of my stuff finally came in on Sunday. I figured this would be a nice break from all things Christmas/Holiday related!

Here we go!

 

La Vie En Rose PJ's! I was in need of some new PJ's. La Vie had buy 2 for the price of 1! I couldn't pass up this deal. The top picture is a thermal PJ set. The pink PJ's are flannel. P.S. excuse the wrinkles, they just came out of the dryer when I took this picture :)




I love Express! I got these two sweaters for 50% off the regular price. I think I might wear the green one for Christmas and the silver one probably for New Years Eve. I love the sequins on the silver sweater!



Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector from Sephora. I use this before applying my liquid foundation.


Tarte Amazonian Clay liquid foundation from Sephora. My shade is Deep Sand.



These products from Sephora were regular price. I didn't pay for shipping as it was free.
However, for Cyber Monday, they sent out a Mystery Cyber Monday goodie bag with 7 beauty product samples. Here`s what I got!


Bare Minerals concealer. 




Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer. 


Guerlain mascara.


Jack Black face moisturizer.



Sephora`s tinted lip balm.


Kat Von D`s Tattoo Liner in black.

I got these three samples free with my order online at Sephora. 


Agave Hair Oil, Time in a Bottle & KP Duty Body Scrub.

Overall, I`m happy with everything I bought online. Sometimes it's hit or miss. This is the first year I've shopped so much online. I can't wait to wear my cozy PJ's during snowy evenings leading up to Christmas and of course I can't wait to wear my new Express sweaters! I'm really excited about the samples I got in the mystery bag, as well as the extra three samples I got. These are products I haven`t used before so I`m excited to try out the different products and brands! I will be sure to review once I get a chance to test out everything. 

What did you splurge on for Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment