Monday 8 September 2014

My New Phone!

Hi Everyone! It's been a pretty busy weekend with shopping, errands and relaxation... but I got a new phone! Finally! I have been waiting for this moment forever! I previously had the Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone. This time around it was between the iPhone 5s or the Samsung S5. Any guesses on what I got?
..............................................................................
.....................................................................
..................................................
...............................
....................
...........
....
.

The Samsung S5! It was a bit of a difficult decision but what sold me was the sales rep's opinion on both phones. In his opinion, he said the Samsung S5 is a better phone than the iPhone 5s and gave me the facts. I was also debating whether or not I should have waited for the announcement of the new iPhone 6, to see if the iPhone 5s would decrease in price. In the end, it didn't matter since I went with the Samsung.

Since I had an Android phone before, so it honestly wasn't much of a transition. Although, there are a lot of features that I am totally in love with, with the Samsung S5.

  • It's waterproof! I've had a perfectly good phone get affected by water (by mistake) and then stop working.....It's really annoying!
  • Love the processing speed! So much faster than my old phone.
  • A bigger screen.
  • It's white! (Colour plays a HUGE part in my decision)
  • Love the finger security identification feature. It's about time they brought this technology to phones since most of the time we store our entire lives on it.
  • The camera.....is simply....amazing!!! It's 16 megapixels compared to 8 megapixels in my old camera. This camera takes amazing pictures! Very clear and crisp quality. I'm especially excited for this feature for future pictures I will upload to my blog. 
  • Love all the little sounds that it makes! I especially love the whistle sound it makes when I get a text message.
  • The emojis are super cute, fun and creative on this phone. My old phone had the old school way of using keyboard characters (ie. :), :0 )
This was taken with my old phone.

All in all, it was a great weekend because I finally got a new phone! I've had my eye on this for a while now and I'm happy that I got a phone I've been wanting for a long time. I hope it lives up to all of the expectations that I have. 

On a more exciting note, I got to buy a screen protector and phone case for it today!

What's your pick, the iPhone 5s or the Samsung S5?

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment