Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Obsession

Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be fun to do a post on my monthly obsession! In August, I had one thing that I was obsessing over and I'm still obsessing over it. It is my Kate Spade wallet! I bought it during my recent trip to Chicago. Of course, I had to get it in pink. It's more of a magenta pink. I really wanted a colour that would make me happy every time I saw it. These are the reasons why I love it so much!

  • It's pink!
  • It has a zipper so nothing can fall out.
  • It's a really big wallet. Size was important to me since I have a lot of cards to keep in my wallet. I've never been able to find a wallet that is big enough for all of my stuff.
  • It has a big pouch in the middle for holding coins.
  • I can fit my cell phone in it. This makes things easier as I only need to carry around one item. 
  • You can wear it as a statement piece.
  • The material seems to be very strong. 
  • It's makes me happy every time I see it!
  • I feel like its very stylish. 


So that's my obsession for August! I will definitely be doing a post at the end of September to let you know what my obsession is then. 

What has been your obsession for August? 

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment