Thursday 28 August 2014

Celebrating My Birthday

I have to give a shout-out to my wonderful co-workers! They took me out for a late birthday lunch at one of my favourite restaurants of all time, Jack Astors (Btw, I will be doing a post tomorrow about my favourite dish from there. It deserves it's very own post.)! They are such a great group of ladies to work with. I am so fortunate to be working with such great people. It always feels as if they are my really good friends where we can just carry out a normal conversation about anything. 

They were even so kind and sweet to get me a little something. An Indigo gift card and China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy! They know me too well! I currently have Flip Flop Fantasy on my toes and I told them how much I like the colour, except that I don't own it....they are so sneaky..! Nevertheless, these will definitely be put to good use. I'll do a post once I decide what to get from Indigo.  


P.S. Let's all take a second to just soak in the glorious name of Flip Flop Fantasy. Doesn't it scream SUMMER to you??? Love, love, love this name!

~RANDOMiss

No comments:

Post a Comment